Friday, April 10, 2020

Diz iz da final word on ma diz

Before I stop boring you with my diz career, I had to do one last post. I have now added a small button to my Dizkit.



Using this resulted in significantly better thread, from a pretty intractable chunk of roving, a bit felted.




 So I had to show it. It's getting more consistent, a hard thing for me to accomplish.

Okay before I start getting threats, this is my positively final dizquisition on this tool. Unless I get another great idea.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love the, unless I get another great idea. I like seeing it. I don't know anything about this and it's fun to see what other people are working on. Wishing you a yummy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couple of days ago I didn't know anything about it either!

      Delete
  2. Well, I for one wouldn't be sad to have yet more dizsertation on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me, how good are your skills at drafting by hand from a roving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adequate. But my thread is better when I've used the diz. It's possible that I'm improving with practice anyway, though.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.