Friday, August 16, 2019

Holmwood in the home stretch

Just need to stitch the main groups together and it's done. Cheerful. As you see from the cutting board, much bigger than the strawberry one.



Then it's back to the silk diamonds. They might become one big diamond displayed in an embroidery frame. I found some lovely silk thread for it. TBD. To be decided.

Wondering if I should rename this blog Paper Piecing Pastures or something..there will be other artforms at some point.

I'm organizing a completely different artwork for the upcoming Plainsboro Artists Annual. Change of pace.

2 comments:

  1. I'm charmed by those wonderful little dots here and there - and the colours overall work well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dots are funny, aren't they? I like how they pretty much chose where to appear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.