Sunday, November 3, 2019

Two show and tells, well, three, really

So, pressed, done, all the basting threads tracked down and removed, all the templates retrieved and bagged ready for the next time I try this insanity, I mean artform, here's the Great Tumbling Block Caper


I still plan some stitching here and there. Sashiko, been wanting to do a bit more of that. And then, assemble it into a pillow.



And here are the current supplies of blanket sections for Warm up America, newly pressed and ready to leave once they've aired and cooled.

On the right, foreground, the work of Mary A, founder of both my knitting and crochet groups, she being a crocheter, on the left my items, knitted and Tunisian crochet.

So here we are.

Now I'm considering my next work. It might be that printing on silk I've been going on and on about. And I have those leaf shapes ready to applique to something.

2 comments:

  1. All those fabrics went together so nicely - must have been a tad headache-y to decide what went where, but you succeeded beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was a bit like a rubix cube. Many changes and switches. I guess there are less complicated ways of doing this but I tend to go for the others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.