Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Hat Two under way

Hat One, the weaving is done. After it's off the loom, more things will happen to it. For now it stays put, because on the other side of the loom is, ta-daaaaa Hat Two.


I stuck the scissors in so you can see that it's two works on one loom. Notice the change of color and stitching here? We're getting a bit fancy.

When this side is finished, I can cut the warp threads at the outside of the green binding, and there will be two separate pieces to work with.

At least that's the plan.

4 comments:

  1. It will take the finished hat for me to see what its all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh - you do realize you've created a monster here? Once everybody sees the colorful version they're ALL going to want one and the plain hat will be cast aside. We all know those D's are fickle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of made the two hats. Much improvement needed but I think I know how.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.