Monday, October 28, 2019

Artwork created on ancient iPod

I inherited an iPod from Handsome Son, so old it can't even be updated, but some functions still work fine, including the doodle one. And you can email images out, with a lovely whoosh sound effect, which I did with this one.

Sent it to email on tablet, enlarged and photographed it with phone,  and here it is. The latest of a line of my ipod generated images. And my jury rigged method of getting images from a to b. I can print it from my laptop, just open the email there and bingo.



It's a possibility as a design to print on silk, maybe future stitching, maybe applique motifs,  maybe epp, not sure. But I very much like the color overlays.

So while I'm working away on the tumbling blocks piece, which may become a pillow or stretched and framed piece, we'll see, and collecting random scraps for the winter quilt project, some from the freecycled doll furniture linens, I'm also assembling designs for other purposes, as you see.

Aside from that..


3 comments:

  1. After I hit publish, I remembered the name for the kind of convoluted contraptions I do,Rube Goldberg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the only thing we understand is jury rigging - at least it gets something done! And woe betide the people that try to tell us how to do something in an 'easier' way. What we do works so let us continue to be happy in our own little world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm very happy when I can figure things out unaided.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.