Monday, August 12, 2013

A little commission

This new pocket doll was commissioned by a Ravelry friend, and the planets came into the right configuration, meaning I found the pattern, years since I made any of these, found the yarn, found the right tiny needles, and found a piece of time.  So here he is.

Marigold is deeply suspicious of this whole enterprise since it involved being shoved off my lap several times while I was working on it.  She came in useful to show his relative size, though.

The Dollivers lent their rocker for the photo opp, on condition that the doll leaves soon, but they are consoled that he won't be getting any of their special gear, since he comes fully dressed. 





4 comments:

  1. I don't know who is cuter - the doll or Marigold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet little piece of knitting

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! but it is clear from her expression that Marigold is not impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.