Saturday, December 7, 2019

Surprise treasure trove

In today's mail, a wonderful surprise package of fabrics, fat quarters, precut and pinked squares, beautiful batiks, solid cottons, all just saying pick me! pick me!



Thank you so much, K, it's lovely, and now  I have to go make a pot of tea and play with my new toys and all  the ideas they suggest.

Support like this is so helpful in keeping a person going.  I often seem as if my energy is endless, but I do flag sometimes, and this kind of boost is just the ticket.

3 comments:

  1. These DO look inspiring! Funny how the old adage of the 'grass always being greener on the other side' applies to artists too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I follow you. These were a surprise gift. And now to wash and iron them so they're ready to go whenever I am..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - I meant the grass being greener in the sense that someone else's stash often looks better and more inspiring sometimes than your own.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.