Saturday, December 28, 2019

Cool new thought

Whoever said pockets had to be one on each side?



Here's a rough draft. Poor light, terrible photo  requires forbearance, but I was excited and wanting to post this.

Jacket with hem pinned ready to stitch, no trim. Instead, trim on two pockets, placed one over the other. The pockets are all made up, ready to attach.

 I really like this, a bit different.  Pinned for now, need to try on tomorrow and see if the placement works.

Times like this it would be cool to have a dress form.

Now I'm definitely stopping.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it would have occurred to me to put both pockets on one side - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might stay. They're small and decorative, so it might work. I didn't want the jacket to look too boxy. So this is my solution.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.