Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Little good deed

Made it to knitting group today, used all the day's energy! But I did get this baby blanket, seen in the foreground,  ends woven in today, ready to donate.



I didn't knit it, promised to finish the ends for the friend who did, wash, and get into good hands, which I did today at knitting group.

The original baby it was made for never made it home from the NICU. His sister did, and her blanket was delivered. But as for this one, the knitter friend simply couldn't go on. So when she asked me,I  agreed to get it to somewhere good. Which I did today. The mom didn't know about this one, nor will the eventual recipient mom.

But I handed it over to someone who will pass it on. Some baby will be warmly wrapped in it.

The participants in this picture are cropped because I neglected to ask their permission to show their pic on this blog. I only do faces when the owners agree!

2 comments:

  1. Sad story, but with a happy ending for the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the knitter friend has a weight off her mind,too. She kept on seeing it and getting call upset again. Do I was glad to have the chance to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.