Monday, May 14, 2018

About this polar bear

The polar bear, legs completed yesterday, is now developing a body and with it, a personality.


The back legs have a right and left, and the front are a different shape, also with a right and left. And if I'd thought ahead I'd have labeled them.

This would have saved a bit of unpicking the backward leg and reknitting. But I noticed before too long. 


See how the head shape is starting to emerge? This bear may be a bit bicolor since there will be a mohair side, this being the smoother yarn. Not enough of either. But who's counting. This bear won't go extinct. And might be a feature for my Christmas setup. 

 I expect the Dolliver Kennels dogs will be on high alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.