Saturday, December 3, 2011

More drawings, part the first

I have an assortment of drawings to show you, but I'll break them up mercifully, into several posts and you can browse at will. they range from life drawings, to nature notes in my journal, to animal drawings, my own and other cats and birds, drawings of HP, these I'll flag up front, and various other ideas, including abstractions and drawings of the materials I use to draw with. Ink, charcoal, graphite, pencil, you name it, on surfaces ranging from drawing paper to Kraft wrapping paper



This small ink on paper drawing of HP's sneakers, is now in the collection of his physical therapist, gift of the artist.



This drawing of HP sleeping, white ink on black Arches cover stock, is in the collection of his doctor now, gift of the artist.

And here are a few life drawings, mostly ink on paper



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.