Monday, July 20, 2020

Fred and Ursula Bear

Fred Bear now has both boots


He likes them pretty well.
And, being a nice guy, asked if his friend Ursula could have a long scarf, only wind it round well so she doesn't trip.


Her scarf is Tunisian crochet, haven't done that for a while, and I do like it.  It's a cross between knitting and crochet. Ursula never looks pleased but Fred tells me that's just her way, and she likes her new fancy scarf.

Now I can get back to the summer top, working my way down the strata. Yesterday's painting enabled today's work. 

5 comments:

  1. They both look quite stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred's socks look really cozy and cute on him. And Ursala looks quite at home wrapped in her little scarf and tucked into Fred's arm there. A sweet pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Fred hot in those booties? Maybe bears don't feel the heat like we do? Either way both boots and scarf look spiffy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay first I thought you meant hot as in interesting to girl bears! He seems happy with them though.

      Delete
    2. Hah hah! I thought that too but not until AFTER I'd pushed the 'publish' button. So well go with it. Fred's hot - to lady bears!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.