Friday, June 26, 2020

Duplicate dolls

I've been disorganized and not very productive lately. So I thought a bit of knitting would be good, and found I have practically no yarn other than small quantities of homespun, and might need to buy some. 

Meanwhile I sorted out the doll-knitting bag and found that what happens when you get disorganized but have plenty of needles is that you accidentally get to work on two dolls at a time. Is what happens.



So until I organize some plans and supplies I may as well knit on with dolls. And remember to stuff and finish them, with any luck. And not start a third one by accident.

5 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. Sometimes I will start a project and get distracted and put it aside only to totally forget about it. I used to be worse about having too many projects at once but I've tried to not do that as much. The dolls will be cute I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. Some more cute dolls! I look forward to seeing what these characters will look like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few of those unfinished or started by accident projects, will have to smack my self to get them under way again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how things get started by accident. For some reason things seem to launch themselves onto my work table and start demanding attention - can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.