Saturday, October 12, 2019

Rough draft, tumbling block design

Indian sari silk, Indonesian batik, Kaffe Fassett cotton getting along well.


Another pillow, for the other sofa! I have a lovely piece of cotton handspun for the backing. And probably a form lying around to stuff it with.

But first I have to cut and baste and stitch a lot more blocks. While I hear The Last Chronicles of Barset on audio.

Revisiting Trollope, including the DVD of marvelous BBC production from long ago, most of the principals dead now. So glad their performances are still available.


3 comments:

  1. I love the amazing colours! Each piece is a little piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they? Very saturated. I've tried various combos and they all seem to work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.