Sunday, January 20, 2019

New phone now has three outfits

In addition to the one you saw already, here are the two new ones, completing the wardrobe.



Left is a granny square, in variegated yarn, just to learn the process, which turned out to be a good fit for the phone, folded and crocheted all around, and a chain strap to hang it on me. On the right is that Tunisian lace I was learning, this one purpose made. It has a thread of sparkle running through it, which doesn't show. Seen here fitted on the phone so you can see the fit and the stitch against the dark background.

I like to use the experiments and it's surprising how often they're just the thing.  Sooner or later. And, much as I miss dear Marigold, the straps will not be chewed up as a kitty toy, the fate of many of their predecessors.

2 comments:

  1. I can see the attraction with those cords and a curious kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep on noticing these differences in life without animals. For now, anyway. Things like not having to guard my plate. Or my glass of milk. And being able to have vases of flowers anywhere I like. And not having to watch my feet on the stairs, to fend off kitties.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.