Monday, December 31, 2018

Looking back and forward with thanks

Last day, and blogpost, of the year.

I'm not big on looking back, more into forward movement. But I would like to thank everyone whose blogs I follow and enjoy and learn from. And everyone who has commented on my bligs. And e-mailed. And even, great excitement, put items in the mail!

Thank you all. You make a great difference in my life. You encourage me in more ways than you know.

Let's look forward to a good New Year.

Handsome Son is coming over at 8 our time to eat cake, from a surprise birthday dinner organized for me last night, and drink a prosecco toast to us. I'm aware that for some readers the year has already turned, but invite everyone at 8 pm your time, to raise a glass and shout Happy New year! Pix would be great too.



Cheers! See you next year.

4 comments:

  1. See you next year sounds like a long time, doesn't it! Happiest of new year wishes to you and Handsome Son...may it be filled with lots of creativity, good health, and tasty meals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!. The good health part is probably my most fervent wish

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Liz. I wish you all the energy and creativity you have had this year, with bells on. It's always a joy to watch you in the throes (and possibly the depths) of a new creation, or an old skill...
    Be well. Be merry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And a happy new year of creation and enjoyment to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.