Saturday, December 8, 2018

A few desultory Christmas doings

Christmas cards have started arriving, so I need to reciprocate. Thought briefly of making a shopping trip then decided nah, more fun to make them.



So here's Santa Boud's Card HQ. One if a kind, all folded differently, and there will be writing if I can get my gold pen working. Stars included. This is more fun than shopping.

Still haven't unearthed my decorations though, but anyway I need this table to make cards. After they're done, I can decorate it.

2 comments:

  1. I used to make all my cards but got away from it. This year I made four but they are quite time-consuming so I know I won't be doing them all. This year I've cut our card list right down due to the uncertainty of our mail system at the moment. Will be sending cyber greetings to many people instead of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do take time, but I send and receive few enough that I can keep up. I didn't attend the holiday party where i give everyone a small artwork, about thirty original pieces, so I'm not so pressed this year. I do like making them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.